Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Moment In Time

I thought I would get a few snapshots of the little ones. When I put Julia up there, she took the ribbon that Harry was not interested in.  All of a sudden, he HAD to have it! Notice her coy little smile as she uses her body to box him out. This girl knows just what to do.


Then they started sharing the ribbon...how cute.



Right after this, Julia got really mad at Harry because she wanted the ribbon back, naturally. What's a girl to do? Give him a big shove, of course.  I caught him just in time, before he did a face-plant on the ground.

Afterwards, Eli wanted to join in our little photo shoot. They are quite the trio.

3 comments:

NormaKimokeo said...

They are growing SO FAST!!!

I adore your family. XOXO

likeschocolate said...

Very cute even with two different boots.

Cynthia said...

They are so cute. Love the stripey tights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...