Friday, December 16, 2011

Ichiban Christmas

We had our Christmas work party last night. I haven't been to one of these in many years.  Rinar's boss in Vegas was Jewish, so she would keep rescheduling it sothat everyone could come. It would usually end up being at the end of January, or just not at all. I guess there really wasn't a pressing need to have one in December, from a Jewish point of view, I suppose.

But we actually had a Christmas party in December, before Christmas. It was at Ichiban Steakhouse in downtown Reno.  It is like a Benihana's. 

Kelli, Kevin, Kim, Ryan, Mara, Aron, Rinar, Me, Ben, Natalie, Brenda, Karen, and Jim

Our cook was Manuel and he was very funny. Almost as amusing as me, really. I actually had a lot of funny jokes last night that nobody laughed at.  My best one was when Manuel put the minced garlic on the meat and told us it was good for our hearts.  I piped up and said love is also good for our hearts! No one laughed!  Come on...that was hilarious.




The food was delicious and it was great to be able to get out of the house for a date with my husband. 


Rinar took a bunch of pictures, but for some reason he didn't take one of Ryan and Kim.  Ryan is the new guy to the team.  This is a small branch, but they had a really great year.  They ended up #7 in the country.  Way to go, team!




Don't you just love my double chin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...