Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thoughts on Running


For the past few months, I have once again been training for a marathon.  I have always wanted to do the St. George Marathon and on a whim, I put my name into the lottery.  I got a little nudge from Bart, who was visiting from Utah with his family for the weekend.  He was like, "Just put your name in."  So like an idiot, I did.

I ran 16 miles this morning. I got up at 4:40am to get it done, because Rinar is running the marathon as well and has to run the same long run as me.

 I never actually thought my name would get selected.

What I would like to know is...

Where was the other person sitting next to me when I foolishly put my name in to slap me across the head and say, "What the h--- are you thinking? Have you lost your freakin' mind?"

Where was that person?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...