Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reno Tahoe Open

Luckily, last Friday I was able to go for half a day to the Reno Tahoe Open.  I love going to golf tournaments. They are the best professional sporting event you can attend. Tickets are not horribly expensive and you can get so close to some of the best golfers in the world.  For example, here I am standing right next to Padraig Harrington as he is getting ready to hit a shot.


That is John Daly down there in the bunker wearing his crazy pants.


And as I was leaving, I saw Mike Weir practicing his putting before he teed off.


I walked a ton following Padraig Harrington and Stewart Cink around for several holes. Professional golfers walk really fast. And at one hole Harrington hit it on the sidewalk, so it was quite amusing to see him get out of that pickle.  And I heart his Irish accent.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...