Thursday, August 16, 2012

An Almost Naked Parade

We had to get out of the house today.  A week of being sick totally sucks!  After a quick trip to Costco, we headed over to the Discovery Children's Museum.  It was a good place to go for an hour or so. 

When we went downstairs, the kids started playing in the water. Of course, all of the clothes started to get really wet.  So, I pulled Harry's shirt off to avoid unnecessary soakage.  Right after, Julia came up to me and asked me to take her clothes off.  I pulled her shirt off and then turned my back to help Harry with something.  When I turned back around, her skirt and underwear were around her ankles.  Whoa, girl.

Luckily, I caught it before she made a naked parade through the gallery.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...