Friday, February 17, 2012

Weaknesses

Must remember.

This picture has been floating around facebook the last few days and I really like it.  It speaks to me, which is probably an indictment of my personality.


Yes, if things don't go my way, I do tend to get a bit flustered and frantic. I know this can drive my husband crazy, but somehow, he seems to take it with an incredible amount of grace.


I also don't do well when I can't find things. Ask my kids. They know.  


And I strongly prefer not to make u-turns when driving.  This probably goes back to the whole "Plan A" scenario.  I would rather chance it on finding another way than actually backtrack one foot.


These are some of my weaknesses I really need to work on daily.  But now, with this helpful reminder, I think I know what I will do...


Sing the alphabet song!  If you hear me singing the alphabet song, I am trying to get to my happy place. Beware.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I like that photo and I haven't seen it before. I am laid back about some things and a total stickler about others. I need that reminder sometimes too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...