Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Reason They Come Cute

This was my darling daughter a few days ago, with an outfit she kind of put together herself.


Cute, huh?


I have to keep reminding myself of that over and over and over again. 

We are in the throes of potty-training and for some reason she only seems to go number 2 when I put her down for a nap.  So then I don't put her down for a nap and she ends up holding it for more that 24 hours.  She did number 2 this morning.  I thought I was in the clear, because she didn't take a nap yesterday, and hence, didn't go number 2.

Logically, I concluded I was in the clear.  

Au contraire.

Big huge, poopy mess.

I totally lost it, I admit it.

But how can I murder a face like this?


They come cute for a reason.


1 comment:

Joanne said...

Tap tap tap. She is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...