Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Have Gum in My Hair

Doesn't that sound like a great name for a book? In Eli's case, this would be a non-fiction book. We went to the library today and as Raef was playing with Eli, the gum he had been chewing for the past 30 minutes fell out of his month and on to the top of Eli's head. The gum was very sticky. We had to go right home to remedy the situation.



The remedy was peanut butter and ice. After I put the peanut butter in his hair, I read on the internet that you can get it out with baby oil. Oh well. After his bath, his hair still smelled like peanut butter.

So yummy, you could just eat him.

I had to keep him busy while I got all of that gum out of his hair so I gave him cookies. Did I every metion that he really likes cookies? I have a tendency of giving him too many cookies. But he loves them and it keeps him quiet. It is a means to an end. What can I say? And no, there is absolutely no healthy, redeeming quality in any of the cookies I give him. They are not even close to organic. It is just a cookie.

I think I am creating a monster of the Sesame Street-blue variety.

But he is a cute monster, don't you think?

2 comments:

Meridy said...

Wait, what is the ice for?

I can't believe he is crawling!

likeschocolate said...

A very adorable cookie monster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...