Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This was a busy day. After they got all dressed up for the day, we took pictures and then we were off to a party at Nicholas' house.

This costume is made from Deseret Industries clothing and table napkins, with a little it of felt and very sloppy sewing. Hey, I threw it together yesterday in about one hour.

Eli is wearing the pumpkin outfit Raef wore in 2003 sans the hat. I don't know where the hat is. He wouldn't have kept in on his head anyway, so why worry about it.

Tough guys.So scary. Zach can't resist kissing Eli. It is a bit of a problem because he smothers him. While dropping them off, I saw white paint all over Eli's face. Then I asked Zach, "Did you kiss Eli?" He gave me a sheepish grin.
Raef wanted to be an army guy. It was easy to throw his together. The jacket was way too big so I had to readjust it. Believe me...you would never mistake me for a taylor. I am truly lousy at it. Of course, it usually helps if you measure and use pins...but who has time for all of that?
When I went to pick up the kids from the party, I found Raef high in a tree in the backyard. It is like a dream come true for him. He loves to climb. He had so much fun. I was excited that there was a tree available for him to climb. I used to love climbing trees when I was a kid.
After picking them up, we went to Dad's work. They showed everyone their costumes. The two little girls they are standing with is Ally and Camryn. Their dad works at Fidelity. Their mom made their costumes. They looked so awesome.
Plus some pictures from the ward Trunk or Treat. It is a fun party. Cheryl did the cake walk and she rocks. Maybe you are in one of these photos. Take a look.



Rinar's costume. Whoa...

The branch manager's husband actually has a hairdo like this. No kidding. Except his beard is blonder.


There must have been at least 3 Spidermans, but this one was my favorite.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yes, he was a cute scabby-nosed little spiderman...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...