Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Suzuki Camp - Day 3

Yesterday I didn't do much, unfortunately. But I did make up for it today. I got my hair done and bought some art supplies for the kids at a real art store. I have been meaning to do that for a while. I also returned my library books BEFORE they were due! Then, I came straight home and mopped the floor and cleaned the cabinet doors. I feel so much better today.

As for camp, yesterday Zach got in trouble and the teacher made him cry. He wouldn't stop talking during the concert. He was being very rude and she took care of it. I can never get him to stop talking either, so it was good to have someone else deal with it instead of me.

He did much better today. When they got home I tried to get them to tell me what they did today. Both of them responded, "I don't remember." Later on during dinner, things started to come back to them and I could tell that they really learned a lot today. It made me happy to see it. Zach was playing a game where he would do the bowing for a song and we would guess what he was playing. What a great way to visualize the song you are playing. Then Raef was showing me "Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, whoops Johnny, whoops Johnny". It is pretty cute and I can tell they learned that at camp as well.

It was a pretty good day today. Oh how quickly they grow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...