Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Preparing for the Weekend

Lyf was so kind to bring Linda and Margaret up here to our house from St. George. They are staying here this week while Rinar and I go out to North Carolina for my high school reunion. Amazingly enough, it has been 20 years since I graduated from high school. At least, it is amazing to me. And I am so grateful that Rinar's mom and aunt can be here to tend the kids while we are gone for a few days.

Rinar is out in California working again. He is pretty much in California every week, except when he isn't. But if you ever want to guess where he is, it would be safe to guess California. He did a seminar in Santa Barbara and was able to meet some amazing people: CEO's of super large corporations, people with a lot of  money.  It is hard to believe that a kid from a small town in Utah with no connections whatsoever now hobnobs with multimillionaires. I guess that when you work hard you never know where life will take you.

As for me, you will still see me at the thrift store!

I have no idea what this weekend will hold for me. I have a feeling that I probably will not know or remember very many people. But I feel like I should go, and am really looking forward to a few days away from the house. And Bojangles. I am definitely looking forward to Bojangles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...