Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Eli's Primary Talk

Eli was asked to give a talk on Sunday in Primary. The topic was Jesus Christ. On Saturday, Raef sat down with him to write out a talk. This is what Eli said and what Rinar wrote down verbatim:

I'm going to talk about Jesus today. I love Jesus because he blesses me. I love Jesus because of his plan for me and that he loves everybody and he answers our prayers. I love Jesus because he made the Earth and I love it.

I love him because he made all stuff, bushes and plants and islands and trees and the forest and the temple. I love to be part of his church and love Him because he made the church. I love Jesus because He loves me! 

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

As we were sitting in Sacrament meeting, he asked me if he was going to give his talk then. I told him, no. He was doing it in Primary. But you could tell that the kid was ready and willing to stand up in front of everyone and bear his testimony of Jesus Christ.

I told you, I think this kid is made of sugar on the inside.

1 comment:

NormaKimokeo said...

Awwwww... Sweetest talk/testimony ever!! (Evidence of good teaching and discussions at home.) XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...