Thursday, January 26, 2012

Orange You Cute!

When I was young, I had an obsession with oranges. I would eat them incessantly.  Apparently, my dietary obsession was so extreme that my face would be stained orange. My mom would scrub and scrub my face before church on Sunday, but to no avail.

I was reminded of this when I saw my Harry Bob sitting on the ground in the kitchen opening a fairly large orange all by himself.  No one, including Rinar, will eat an orange unless I peel it for them.

What can I say? I am just so proud of my boy. Finally! Someone who likes oranges as much as me...I mean, likes them enough that not even an orange rind will keep him away.



Good job, Harry!





2 comments:

NormaKimokeo said...

I love oranges, too. :)

BTW, (my) Bethany has [finally] been doing her blog again... I noticed the last time you checked her long-dormant blog was three months ago. She's a funny and cute writer, like you. Just thought you'd like to know. Love you! XOXO

likeschocolate said...

He made a good choice. He is very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...