Monday, May 3, 2010

Give Peas a Chance

There you go...Kelly and her boys. That is all of them. What a handsome, and slightly annoyed, and slightly silly little crew. This was at the end of dinner. If you notice Eli has a nice bruise on his forehead, courtesy of dear ole' mom. That's right, I pummeled him today. I swear it was an accident. Cross my heart!!! Really!

He stepped in front of me as all of my momentum was going in the same direction and as my foot got caught on his head. I stepped on him hard and he got a fat lip and a bruise right there. I felt really bad..and yes, he DID get a cookie. I wanted to give him 4 or 5 but he seemed satisfied with one.




And then there is Julia. Can you believe she got two teeth yesterday? They are bottom teeth. It would be nigh impossible to get a picture of them, but trust me, they are there. She also loves to eat solid food: peas, carrots, pears, apples, etc.





Harry, hmmm...not so much. I think what he is trying to tell me is...

"Me no likey peas!"




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...