Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gut Check - 34 Weeks

The time has come for another photo of me! I didn't realize how big I am right now. My belly is really out there. I guess I should have figured as much because I have a few little incidents due to poor depth perception on my part. I knocked over my drink that I was desperately looking forward to drinking. Yes, it was my wayward belly. Then I walked past the refrigerator and knocked some magnets off of the door. I was about a mile away from the door, I swear. It is totally understandable, isn't it?

As for my pregnancy, I am doing great! I had another appointment today and they did a quick ultrasound and the fluids look good and the babies are alive and very active. They also monitored me for about 30 minutes. Now I get to go in once a week to the perinatologist, and every other week to my OB/GYN. The biggest concern right now is the amniotic fluid, not my cervix anymore. Hooray for that! I am glad the focus of concern has moved upstairs, if you know what I mean. Now that I am so close to October, I am really going to concentrate on lounging and negligence of my children...oh, I mean the health of my unborn. That sounds better, right?

No really... I have decided to really cut back on school work with the kids since I definitely overdid it on Tuesday. We did do school work all through the summer for this very purpose. Therefore, I think it is time to cash in.

Speaking of children, here is my very enthusiastic photographer for this picture of me.

So demure and laid back, huh? I wish he could just show some enthusiasm once in a while. Sheesh!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...