Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome Home Jamie

Two days after Christmas we drove to Phoenix to have a family dinner at Heather's apartment complex and welcome Jamie back from his mission. He came home two days before Christmas. It was so great to see him and we had a wonderful time together as a family. This is a picture of all of my parents' grandkids. I have three and my sister Christi has four. What a crew, huh?

We took some facebook pictures of ourselves. Glamorous, huh?

Then we made sure to get some family shots. I put Thomas' facebook picture in the wrong collage, darn it. I don't feel like changing it, but it would have been better in the collage above this one.

Here we are (except for Cody). These are my sisters and brother in a rare family photo.

After our delicious enchilada dinner, we went to Cody's game on the other side of town. Here his is after he stole a bunch of bases and scored a run.

It was really cold in Phoenix, holy cow! I pulled out every blanket from my car and spread them around for everyone to use.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...