Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spanish Escapades

For so many weeks, I thought my kids were doing a great job working individually on the very expensive language program I purchased for them. I want them to learn Spanish, as it is a practical choice. So I got the Rosetta Stone. I have been pleased with the whole thing. Zach has been making a lot of progress. Of course, I do hear a lot of keyboard banging when he gets stuck and frustrated. He likes to get 100% on every section. But it is great, because he really learns it and uses it daily. And I don't spend anytime on it with them.

Raef's progress has been a little slower. That is okay because he just learns differently, or so I thought.

Yesterday he got busted.

It is very hard to learn Spanish when you are playing the pinball game or video game online.

Apparently, this has been going on for weeks. I was furious. Now he loses computer privileges for 2 weeks and does not get to pick out of Dad's treasure box at work.

2 comments:

Angie said...

But how has he been doing on the games. Have his scores improved?

btw: Your Thanksgiving assignments are veggie tray and dessert other than pumpkin roll or pumpkin cake, Thanks! And let me know if you would rather do something else.

Meridy said...

Wow. I would have been mad too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...