Friday, November 7, 2008

Mrs. Creakle Educates America's Children

Do you know who is educating your children?

It is frightening to think that this woman has these children for hours and hours every day, day after day, month after month, year after year.

Ignorance breeds ignorance. She does not even have a command of the English language. She is intimidating and I think she is a bully.

Did you see the look on that little girl's face? She looked scared to death.

This reminds me of David Copperfield. I think this woman's name must be Mrs. Creakle.

I have had so many mothers tell me that they could never homeschool their kids. It would just be too hard. My response is always the same...

"You will when you have to."

I rest my case.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...