Monday, July 2, 2012

The Story of the Box

Here is the final chapter from our trip to Europe. When we were halfway to San Francisco, Rinar and I realized we had forgotten a couple of things. He forgot to pack his International Drivers License and I was pretty sure I had left my darn glasses at home. We called Kehau and both items were confirmed to be in our bedroom.

So, Kehau kindly took them to the UPS store to get them to us.  We figured it was a two week trip and that we might as well pay the postage. The only problem was that by the time we were leaving Vienna there was no package. Grrrr... Luckily, Rinar had no problem with the car and licensing.

We decided to just have the hotel refuse delivery so that my glasses would get back to Reno sometime.

Sure enough, about three weeks after we were back home, I found this on the doorstep.

This box has quite a story to tell.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...