Saturday, July 28, 2012

Biology Fun

Last week was quite eventful.  We dissected frogs. Ew!  I taught a biology class last year and this was part of the curriculum. I did really well until the end and then I really needed to get some fresh air.  Things don't change I guess. Round two and after I little while I decided I really needed to wash my dishes.

Zach, Trevor, Raef, Bryce, and Anders.  Trevor didn't care for it anymore than I did.
I did a biology unit with my boys and some of their friends. I wish I could have had more kids, but there is only one of me and what is left of my sanity.  This was our last class. I think I was able to cover a lot of stuff. We talked about taxonomy, plants, cells, bug classification...you know, biology stuff. It was a lot of information, and I think they all did well and learned some things. 

Tucker and Aleks
I would really like to do some kind of science club that continues throughout the year. Hopefully I will be able to find a way to make that happen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...