Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello Door... Hello Stitches

This has taken me forever to post, because I got a new phone and I just learned how to put the stinkin' pictures on the computer.  Anyway, on March 2 Julia got to go to Urgent Care.  

We were all having a rough day.  Well, really I was having a rough day, so everyone was having one.  Julia was about to drive me insane and Raef tried to help me out. He picked her up and swung her around blindly to take her out of the room. Her head made an unfortunate introduction to the corner of the very heavy door.

3 stitches!


But she still kept a positive attitude. Of course, this was before it took 3 nurses and me to hold her down and get her stitched up. She was not happy then.  But a few lollipops later, and it was all okay.


2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Ouch! It took 4 people to hold Winston down when he needed stiches. I don't know why they didn't give him something to relax him. Good thing I don't drink because afterwards I would have needed one.

Zana said...

just caught up on your posts and so jealous of your potty training award, I think I'm motivated enough to go buy a new potty like that frog one. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...