Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cookie Crazy


When Raef and Zach go to their violin lessons, it is in the business center of their teacher's condo complex. There are a couple of bookshelves in there and I guess Zach took an interest in the books.  When I picked them up on Tuesday, he had a dessert recipe book in his possession. Dustin let him borrow it and he has been busy ever since.  He made Isabella's yesterday pretty much by himself. I helped him with a couple of little things, but it was all him.

Before he went to bed last night, he made a shopping list of new ingredients he would need for his next creation, Sour Cream Cut Up Cookies.  I can say the kid did 99% of it without my help.  Isn't that fantastic?

I am one proud mama.

Eli has been a faithful helper and sampler, and even Raef jumped in to cut them out.
 Zach is definitely a self-starter. When he decides he wants to do something, it will be done one way or another.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...