Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What Do You Do When Mom is Not Lookin'?

Last night, Rinar was out of town and so I put the kids to bed...8:00pm sharp. I mean, by the end of the day I am ready for a break from my lovely children. There was only one problem. They were wide awake and really had the sillies!!! I kept catching them and scolding them in my most menacing Mom voice. The last straw was when I saw the camera flash emanating from their bedroom. Here are some of the photos they took of themselves. I do believe that Zach was the cameraman. They really need to learn that cameras leave evidence for all guilty parties.

(Shanna, this is what you have to look forward to when your boys get older...get ready!)

This is another fun thing they do when I am not watching them. I had them give me a demonstration yesterday before they went to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I am putting blinders on and just telling myself that they will get easier as they get older.... Please don't tell me any different!! :)

By the way- did you see you won the contest on my blog?? I will send your prize out this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...