Thursday, April 26, 2012

He Loves Hot Dogs!

I took the kids shopping and bought them some hot dogs.  Harry was really, really  happy.  He was hugging those hot dogs, caressing them, cuddling them.  Aaahhhh! HOT DOGS!!!!



Eli really likes to go to Cub Scouts with Raef and Zach.  He started becoming aware of Cub Scouts over the past few months when we take the whole family to pack meeting.  He just loves it. Now he wants to go every week. I took him with me when I dropped them off. Of course, there is nothing for him to do there, so I took him to get some frozen yogurt instead. 

He really loved the frozen yogurt. Yummy!


Then we went back to pick up the boys and we stayed a bit so that they could play with their friends.  Frozen yogurt, friends, fun.  A perfect night for a 4 year-old boy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...