Tuesday, November 15, 2011

After Five Years...Dr. Kim

You know when you have to do something and you keep putting it off until next week? Before you know it, next week is five years later.

And so it was with me and the dentist...

Finally, I made myself go to the dentist. I really didn't want to, but I did it. I was bracing myself for the worst. The last dentist I went to said I needed two crowns and he seemed kind of disgusted with my teeth.  I was surprised at the diagnosis, because I never had any pain there, just ugly metal fillings.

That wa$ probably one of the rea$on$ why I kept putting it off. You know what I mean?

But I was ready today...whatever Dr. Kim said, I was just going to get it scheduled and get it done.

Guess what?

NO CAVITIES! NO CROWNS!

No wonder that dentist in Vegas went out of business.


***

Just as a recommendation, if you are looking for a dentist in Reno, I would highly recommend Dr. Yeong Kim of Best Dental.  The office is small and simple and he is very nice.  And just because he said my metal fillings are fine, I know he is the dentist for me.

1 comment:

Zana said...

I think I may have to check out Dr Kim since my last dental visit cost me $2000. sooo sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...