Monday, October 10, 2011

Harry and Julia Turned 2

I drove with the kids down to Arizona for the week. My youngest sister Catye was getting married.  It was a very long drive.  I broke it up into two days, where we stayed one night in Las Vegas. I stayed with my older sister Christi at her house and the kids were able to play with their cousins. They had a lot of fun. While they played, Christi and I worked on getting things together for Catye's wedding reception.

On Wednesday, I went up to visit my younger sister Heather at her house in Scottsdale. She was housing Catye and my brother Jamie and Mike, in preparation for the wedding. So we went up to visit. Christi couldn't come, but we still had to do some kind of celebration for Harry and Julia.  They turned 2! I can't believe it.

Heather bought them a little birthday cake and we sang to them and enjoyed the treat togehter. It was a lot of fun and it was such a joy to be able to see all of my siblings, and new brother, Mike.



2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday to your little ones! Yahoo for 2!

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday Little Cuties! I can't believe they are already two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...