Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moving Fast

I met with two realtors a few days ago and they both think it would be best for the house to be empty before we put it up for sale.  Apparently, they don't think real estate and five small children mesh very well. 

Looking at my calendar and what is going on in my life, I have a small window to make this happen.  Fortunately, I don't have to do any packing. I just set up an appointment and the moving people come and it is done.  Hallelujiah!  However, the window is fast-approaching.  That means I have less than two weeks to live in my house.  Then I go on a family vacation for about a week.  Then I come back and hang out in St. George for a little bit.  By the beginning of April, we will officially be in Reno.  It is just the way it is going to have to be.

It is spring time and it is a good time to put our house up for sale.  I am praying that we will be able to sell this house quickly at a price we can afford.  I don't know what the future holds, but somehow I know that everything will be just fine.

With that said, I am still in denial. I can't believe how quickly this has all happened.  I try not to think about it because it makes me a little sad. There are so many wonderful, fantastic, amazing people here in Las Vegas and I am going to miss them all.

In the meantime I have got to de-clutter and paint.

Sigh...

2 comments:

Southern Kiwi said...

Seems to me that when the Lord wants something to happen, things start moving quickly. It was like that when I bought and moved into my home. Lots of coinky-dinkies and everything fell into place. Now I look back at things that have happened as a result of moving into this new home and new stake, and it blows me away.

Good luck with the de-cluttering. There's nothing like a house move to help with purging...

Hoku said...

Wow! Can't IMAGINE why the realtor wouldn't want your adorable little munchkins nipping at the ankles of potential buyers! ;) At least you have help with packing up; the hard part's gonna to be the sorting and organizing. Best of luck and try to enjoy your last few days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...