Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday was a lot of fun. The weather cleared up perfectly for our Easter Egg hunt. We decided to do it at the Steere's condo complex, instead of the park, so that there would not be any unwanted hunters like there was last year.





Eli loved it out there. He got an early start and tried to pick up every egg he saw, but he could only hold a maximum of three. Then he really got excited when he discovered that there were yummy things inside the eggs. Hot dog.




And then when his supply of candy ran out, he started scavenging for candy in any unsuspecting basket within his reach. He can be very resourceful.



We put some eggs in the trees. That made Raef very happy. He loved climbing in the trees to find little oval treasures.

Then his friends joined him for a while. It was a nice perch.



Happy Easter to everyone!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Eli needs a basket.

Kelly said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that he had a basket and he did not want it. It even matched his outfit and everything. Oh well.

likeschocolate said...

I am glad you had such nice weather. It has been raining here for weeks. Wishing I was out west.

Meridy said...

Kelly,

I think I would like to go with you. Thanks for the invite! But am I right in assuming that I would need a sitter for my kids?

KAT said...

Eli is so cute! Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...