Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthday Lunch

All my kids look like my husband...I don't know, what do you think? Do you think Eli looks like me? I think he does.**

I went to lunch with Leslie and we ate at Cafe Rio. The twins were doing their Spanish class, so it was just us and our babies. The two cutest babies in town.


Caleigh's cheeks definitely rival Eli's. And I have noticed that both of them have one cheek that is bigger than the other one. Of course, they are the opposite cheeks, like Yin and Yang, huh?


**As a side note, I was a little worried that when Eli was born he would not look like me or Rinar. Then I would have doubts as to whether or not the doctor put the right embryo inside of me. Yes, I know this sounds wierd and a bit paranoid. However, you always hear things like this on the news, so you never know. When he was a baby and I compared him to a picture of Raef, there was no doubt that the doctors got the right embryo. I just thought I would share that silly bit of information.

3 comments:

Our Happily Ever After said...

We DO have the cutest babies in town, don't we? ;)

Meridy said...

That cheek thing is awesome! I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said anything.

Eli definitely had the family resemblance, I just can't decide who he looks like. LOL about them giving you the wrong embryo. I realized that I would worry about that too..

I read your birthday post. I'm so sorry you didn't get to go up in the helicopter.

Jana said...

So cute. Mmmmm...Cafe Rio... we don't have anything like that here (sob sob).

www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...