Friday, February 28, 2014

Do I Look Like a Zombie?

It has been a long week of school work and whining. I thought it would be fun to take the kids to The Pie and then to the zoo, just to get a much needed break from the house.

 If you haven't been to The Pie, you are missing out. It is just about the most awesome pizza place anywhere, a University of Utah institution. Of course, I didn't want to have to deal with parking at the campus, so we went to a satellite restaurant in Midvale. But the pizza tastes just the same...totally, deliciously awesome. 

But for some reason, when we got out of the car, the weather turned south. And of course, everyone had a coat except for Zach. It quickly became clear that the zoo was not going to happen. Hence, I made up my mind that it would just be a pizza outing instead.

As we were waiting for the pizza, Eli randomly walked up to me and made this face...


He then asked me if he looked like a zombie.

"Yes, yes Eli. You absolutely look like a zombie!"

The rest of the day was pretty crappy, but this was a shining moment. This kid is always there to put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...