Monday, May 6, 2013

Hand-written Cards are the Best

Dear Auntie Norma,

Thank you so much for you sweet card we got in the mail a couple of days ago. It was such a nice surprise. We are grateful that you are a part of our family, but more importantly, that we can call you "friend".  There is something about you and all of your siblings that is very special.  All of you are a paragon of thoughtfulness, a gift that I hope to develop as I grow older. There have been  many times that we have received surprise letters from you, or Margaret, or especially from Grandma.

Now that we don't live in the boonies anymore, I hope we will be able to have you drop by occasionally. Draper is in the Salt Lake valley, so we are right in the thick of it again. And it is always so nice to get an infusion of much needed Aloha Spirit!


So from Rinar, Kelly, Raef, Zach, Eli, Harry, Julia, and surprise baby #6, we are sending you a big mahalo! Lots of loves and kisses from the mainland.

Sincerely,
Your very favorite niece in the whole wide world!!

p.s. We are very glad to hear that all of you are doing well and wish you the very best.

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

HOw cute!

NormaKimokeo said...

Oh.My.GOSH!!! I was just about to comment on the precious blog above (special paragraphs for each of your kids), when your headline for today caught my eye. Oh my GOSH!! I got my own title heading!!!! WOW!! Can't wait to share it during our "highlights time" over dinner tonight ( we still do that, even with three ADULT daughters living at home!). Your post was the highlight of my DAY!! Mahalo.

And yes, we hope to see you soon. (And yes, you are my favorite -- don't tell the others) :-)
Love you ALL! XOXO

bk said...

my mom's the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...