Sunday, February 6, 2011

No More Popcorn!


Thanks to the amazing and fearless Christopher W., we eradicated the popcorn ceiling in my living room.  It only took 3 days and about 5 floor moppings to get it done, but say sayonara to popcorn!

Christopher is going on a mission to Berlin, Germany in March and so he gets to work for me for the next month doing this and that around my house.  Tomorrow he is going to paint my banister and expunge the popcorn from my bedroom ceiling. And since he will be working on the ceiling, he is going to go ahead and paint my bedroom as well.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

People really put popcorn on their ceilings still? Well, I'm glad you had help to get it off. My sister-in-law (Blake's little sister) is serving in the Berlin mission right now. She's been there since Christmas, so maybe they will cross paths. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...