Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Merry Christmas

Today has been completely nuts.  I guess that is what happens when you decide to leave everything for the last day.  I have been in the kitchen all day.  All friggin' day. I did get most everything done. I baked and baked and baked. Then I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped.  I was going to sew and sew and sew but I guess that the people receiving my sewing projects will have a New Years present to anticipate instead. It is just the way it is going to have to be.

Anyways, we are leaving for St. George tomorrow and then I will not be blogging again until the new year.

So, I just wanted to say to all of you out there...

Have a Merry Christmas. Take time to ponder the real meaning and that so long ago a little baby was born in a manger.


Truly, Christ the babe was born for you.

1 comment:

NormaKimokeo said...

Thank you for the beautiful message. I love you, Kelly! and I Love Rinar and your precious family. God bless you all. Happy New Year! Hope to see you soon. Love always, Aunty Norma XOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...