Monday, July 20, 2009

Hoover Dam 2009

A tradition I started when we moved here...take the kids pictures once a year at the Hoover Dam seal in July. Take a look at how they have grown. The first picture is from 2006, when they were 4 years old.

20072009



In the background is the huge overpass freeway they are building from Arizona to Nevada. Right now, it is painful to have to drive over the dam, the only way to get to Arizona. The overpass opens in June 2010. It will make the drive sooooo much faster.

3 comments:

* said...

Love Hoover Dam! Great day trip. Your kids are so cute. How's your twin pregnancy coming along? You rock!!

Cynthia said...

Cute photos! I wasn't sure if they let people go on top of the dam anymore after 9/11? The last time we visited was prior to 9/11 but there was some sort of accident that basically trapped us there for several hours. Interesting experience!

I found your blog via MMB. I'm also a IVF survior- though our IVF's both failed. Luckily, we found that IUI w/ injectibles would work for us after all that. I've got ONE set of boy/girl twins. My hubs is also a twin.

Good luck with your new additions! My goodness! I don't know if I could survive the twin thing a second time. You are a brave woman!

Lanell said...

Great idea to take the pictures at the same place every year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...