Friday, August 29, 2008

Say Cheese!

I got my new camera today so I thought I would share some cute pictures.

This first one is of Eli when he woke up. I went in to get him and he smiled at me and gave me this face.







We went to Dad's work today so the boys could pick something out of the treasure box. They get to do this when they have completed all of their schoolwork for the month. This was a short month, but I promised them they could do this at the end of Kindergarten and we never did it. We decided it was only fair to let them count August as a full month. They won a movie and arcade night with Dad. They are out there right now while I chill at home with Eli. I was also able to get some shopping done for myself. I got brand new running shoes, some super cool sandals from REI and a dri geen shirt.


3 comments:

KAT said...

New cameras are fun. You did get some cute pictures.

Nadja said...

The picture of Eli (smiling) is so cool!! ;-)

Angie said...

Cute kids! Eli is a butterball and darling! I am glad that you bought some things for yourself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...