Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tag...I am it!

Joys

1. Rinar, Raef, Zach, and Eli

2. Dinner parties with fun people

3. Waterfalls and rivers with mountains as a backdrop


Fears

1. Someone hurting or stealing my children

2. Black widow spiders that fall out of the ceiling

3. Eyeballs


Current Obsessions/Collections

1. Popcorn from my stove popper

2. The USA Network (Monk, Pscyh, and now Burn Notice)

3. Homeschool books


Surprising Facts

1. I hate shopping for clothes or shoes or anything like that, if it's for me.

2. I despise lima beans, unless it is in Brunswick stew and then its okay because there are only a couple and the tomatoey flavors kind of drowns it out.

3. I prefer not to make u-turns. If I am on a trip, I don't like to backtrack. I would rather take my chances at the next exit than have to go back for any reasons. Now, I will make u-turns if it is part of the plan and it is the way you are supposed to get there, but for any other reason I try to avoid it as much as possible.


Okay, now I am tagging Lindsay from Brooklyn and Lindsey from Vegas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last week was a great week and yes, our kids are ADORABLE!!

As for U-turns - it is amazing that we have been so happy together for so long - I seem to LOVE U-turns. As they say - opposites attract.

I love you sweetie...

KAT said...

I saw a guy at our church building that looked like Rinar and it made me think of you guys. I had to google you to see if I could find you. I'm so happy to see you're doing so well. Your kids are really cute, and I'm excited to read up on your blog to see what you've been up to.

Gordon and Katie from Glenridge ward in Atlanta

KAT said...

I can't believe it! It probably was Rinar. He was playing basketball and I didn't dare interrupt the game to ask him who he was. That's so funny. We'll have to have him over for dinner. I'm just laughing out loud. I should have talked to him. I added you on Facebook, we can talk more there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...