Monday, November 25, 2013

A Michael Buble Anniversary

It has now been 18 years of wedded bliss.  I can't believe I have been married for 18 years. Rinar wanted to do something special for me and it just so happened that Michael Buble was in town. He really wanted to take me but just couldn't get out of work obligations in California. But he went ahead and got the tickets and surprised me by having my best friend Melanie take me.

I had not a clue what was going on. She came and picked me up. We headed downtown and ate at the Blue Lemon, a delicious little restaurant directly across the street from Temple Square.  And then we headed over to the ESA (Delta Center) for the concert.  Before we went into the building we ate our delicious little tart desserts outside.  Then it was concert time.



Before Michael came out, the warm up act was Naturally 7.  It was an a capella group that mimics musical instruments. They were tremendous. I really enjoyed that a lot. And Michael Buble was even better. He is an amazing performer and does a great job interacting with the crowd.  He makes ya feel special!

We sat in the back, looking straight on. It was neat that he had this circular stage at the back and near the end of the show he worked the back of the arena.  We could see him really good.


It was a lot of fun going with Melanie. I always enjoy hanging out with her.  But it would have been more fun with Rinar.  I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...