Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Time For Three Pictures

After the concert on Friday, we bought a CD and got it autographed by the fabulous group, Time For Three. Did I mention how much I love them? This is Ranaan Meyer, the double bass player. It is really fun to watch him play his instrument.




Elizabeth, Dwan, and Grace W. came as well. Grace is getting her CD signed by the band also.


Nick Kendall and Zach De Pue are the violinists. My Zach made sure to tell me that he and this Zach are just alike. They both have the same name, spelled the same way, and they play the violin. But I think he liked Nick more because he said that he wanted to be just like him.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

How have you had twins, TWICE and manged to stay so cute and skinny! You're totally BLOWING my 'twin skin' excuse!

Glad you got out and had some fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...