Friday, February 20, 2009

Southern Durham High School 1994

This is a thing from Facebook...

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Post it in your notes with title of your high school and the year you graduated.

1. Did you date someone from your school? No

2. Did you marry someone from your high school ? No

3. Did you car pool to school? drove

4. What kind of car did you have? Red Toyota Pick-up Truck

5. What kind of car do you have now? Red Chevy Tahoe 2001 **I think I must like red***

6. It's Friday night what are you doing now? Dinner at home or maybe a date with my husband

7. It is Friday night, what were you doing then? Football game, Pizza Hut, basketball game, track meet...you get the pattern, right?

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? the last few months of high school, I worked at The Forest at Duke, a retirement community, as a waitress.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I am a Mom

10. Were you a party animal? No way

11. Were you considered a flirt? I seriously doubt I would be accused of that.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? not for my senior year

13.Did you make good grades? Yes

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? no, in fact Mr. Duvall would let me leave if I wanted to go home for lunch or something like that.

15. Can you sing the fight song? I can sing part of the Alma Mater now that I have been reminded of some of the words

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(S)? Ms. Garrett

17. Where did you sit during lunch? cafeteria

18. What was your school's full name? Southern Durham High School

19. When did you graduate? 1994

20. What was your school mascot? Spartans

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I don't think so...

22. Did you have fun at Prom? I didn't go.

23. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I would totally go but we didn't even have a 10 year one.

24. Do you still talk to people from school? I have sent Christmas cards for years to Sarah, Kelly T., Erika, etc and now I have found lots of old faces on FB.

25. School Colors? Red and White

26. How many notes did you write/receive per day on average? not very many

27. Who were the buds you hung out with most? Cassie J., basketball team, and my classmates that I took almost every class with for 4 years of hs.

28. Did you ever cheat on your high school love? no, no one to cheat on.

29. Tell about one memory that stands out. No one major memory...
Definitely the belt caper during Calculus class, road trips for basketball and track, our ice skating trip in which I gave Kate G. the great idea to just let go and skate and she promptly fell down and twisted her ankle horribly, building a house for Habitat for Humanity, sugar wafer cookies every morning for breakfast with Erika.

30. What are five words you’d use to describe yourself in high school? nice, obnoxious, opinionated, spirited, and anxious

1 comment:

Van Garrison said...

I remember the Habitat builds so well - wonderful feelings (except for some nerves about you guys using power tools....) Do you have any photos from any of the builds?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...