Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Noelle-isms

She may be little, but she is not one to fly under the radar. Last week I was getting bombarded with kid requests and demands while I was cooking so I just tuned them all out. She was at my feet trying to get my attention. Finally, Noelle says, "Mom, I am talking to you!"

Whoa.



The other day I was taking Julia to school and Noelle tagged along. As we were driving home, we were practicing animal sounds. What sound does a dog make? What sound does a horse make? Etc. Etc.  Just to be funny and a little bit out of curiosity, I asked Noelle, "What sound does a Noelle make?" She quickly replied, "Born is the King of Israel!"

I was laughing so hard. Do you get it? From "The First Noel", after you sing Noel, noel, noel, noel....born is the king of Israel!

She just kills me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...