Sunday, May 5, 2013

Riding a Bike... Boo Yeah!

Since yesterday was Saturday, I made good use of my time and hit some yard sales in the morning.  There seem to be lots of them in the area.  Luckily, I was able to find a few treasures. The best one was a new bike for Eli. His old bike was a bit too small. This one was absolutely perfect and in great shape. I came home and got the stuff out of the car. I told Eli I would teach him how to ride. Then I got busy doing stuff with Harry or whatever was distracting me.

I didn't even pay attention to the the amazing-ness that was happening in front of my face.  I finally looked up and saw Eli riding the back around the driveway like he had been doing it for the past 20 years or so.


I was speechless. Where did this kid come from?  He just hopped right on it and took off. I guess he was ready.  He went up the driveway, down the road, turned, stopped, started.  No problemo.  


Let's see. He has potty trained himself, taught himself how to swing (okay, maybe his older brothers helped him a little bit) and is just moving right along with life.  He is such a smart, kind little boy.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...