Thursday, May 29, 2008

On My Own...With a Bunch of Kids



Rinar went with his group of "boys" to go river rafting in California. So, I am here with my boys until Saturday night. Oh wait...we also have some visitors! Lyf brought Bryn and Lindy down to stay with me while he is on the trip with Rinar. The kids have been having a lot of fun together. Yesterday they swam all afternoon and then we had spaghetti for dinner. I decided that it would be fun to make s'mores, using the fire from our gas range. They enjoyed it, but really just wanted the marshmallows. So, we may just do marshmallows tonight and skip the chocolate and


graham crackers.

Lindy was really excited that she was turning around in the pool, so I took a little video of her swimming like Ester Williams (sort of).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...