Thursday, May 14, 2009

Drumroll Please....

Well, I will make this short and sweet. No beating around the bush. I mean, who wants to hear somebody prattle on and on and on about very silly things like a doctors appointment. People can be so wordy sometimes and they just won't spit it out and let the world know what the prognosis is.

I barely made it there on time. Okay, I was actually 4 minutes late because I hit every darn light getting to the office. Rinar was waiting for me. And we were still in the waiting room when my sister Heather called to find out what we were having. Sheesh, child! She wouldn't believe us when we said that we were still in the waiting room. We had gone it to talk with the genetic counselor and then after about a 5 minute wait, we were ushered into the ultrasound room. They have a nice big television there so you can see everything really well.

I can now verify to everyone that we are definitely having twins. And what you were all dying to know...

they look very healthy and everything is on track.

Can you read between the lines?

What do I call my blog now? Any suggestions?????

13 comments:

Shanna said...

Congrats! :)

Just name the girl Kelly, and then your blog title can stay the same. :)

Shannon said...

Congrats!! A little girl and 4 brothers. WOW!! You will have fun with that. I know I am.

Jess said...

Thats awesome! Congrats!! Just change it to Kellys Bunch...or something similar... lol...

Meridy said...

Congrats! I'm glad you get both! I like Shanna's idea about the blog title :)

Angie said...

How about "Kelly, Martha and the boys"? Martha is after Martha Washington of course, or maybe Abbigail or something historic. I can't believe it! I am happy for you because every mother should have a daughter. Think of all the stuff you can buy now.

Eve said...

I've already typed out and deleted about three different witty comments, so I guess I'll go with the ole' standby- "Good luck"! Oops, wrong standby, "Congrats!" There; that's more like it! LOL

Julie T. said...

So happy for you guys:) That little girl is going to be so lucky with so many brothers to protect her:)

Nadja said...

Congratulations!!

Likes Chocolate said...

Congratulations you deserve a girl with alll those boys. Best wishes from Georgia.

thejuliestblog said...

Congratulations, Kelly! I am so happy for you. I have no idea what you should call your blog, though.

Brook and Chad said...

Whoo hoo! And, I think that is the way I voted. Boy/girl. Didn't I? Hmmm, well, not that it matters except there are very few times when I can objectively say, "See, I was right!" Well, and if you look and check it out, you may find that I was wrong, so, let's just say, .... I voted boy/girl.

Ha!! xoxo

Lindsay said...

How fun! You'll still be outnumbered in the gender department, but at least you'll have one little girl on your side. :)

Lauren said...

Congratulations Kelly! I'm so happy for you! That is wonderful news! As for a blog name? Hmmm...

Kelly and her boys (and "name" too)
Kelly and the fam

or you could just go in a totally different direction

The Sensational Seven


I don't know...good luck with that! :) Congrats again! I'm so glad everything looks good and the babies are doing well.

Now you can expect the new question people will ask constantly..."Have you thought of names for them yet?" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...